*Charge per km
- For taxis throughout the country : € 0.40 (Tariff 1) and € 0.75 (Tariff 2). Also € 1,10 for initial charge (flagdown rate). Minimum charge is 3 Euro
- For rural taxis throughout the country : € 0.28 per km if the passenger is to return to the point of hire (Return trip Tariff 1) and € 0.56 per km in case he does not return to the point of hire (Single trip Tariff 2)
- Waiting time per hour: € 10,10
- Passengers' luggage: € 0.30 for every piece of luggage weighing over 10 kg
*Surcharges from airport, ferry, railway or intercity coach terminals
- From railway, port and intercity coach terminals: € 1
- From/to “ Eleftherios Venizelos” Athens International Airport 3,30 euro, “ Macedonia ” Thessaloniki Airport : € 2.50 and other airports 2 euro.
- Radio taxi extra charge: € 1.65 (simple call), € 5 (appointed time & place).
*Taxi driver's obligations:
- He should carry passenger's luggage from the pavement to the vehicle and vice versa.
- He is not entitled to deny you a ride and cannot pick up extra passengers without your permission.
- Passenger may request a waiting time up to 15 minutes, or more if there is a serious reason.
- Upon passenger's request, the driver is obliged to issue an invoice stating the route and metred fare paid.